Tuesday, April 29, 2008

John Battelle's Blog




John Battelle’s Blog

On April 21, 2008 John posted on his blog all about YouTube and how it is being pushed so directly into Google’s search results. After reading what he has to say about this I have to say that I am not at all shocked to hear about this. YouTube is one of the tip video sites that we have today. If you were to go into a classroom and ask kids how many times that go onto YouTube you couldn’t believe how popular this has become. I just recently within the pas year discovered YouTube. I always heard about people going on an searching got different things but now that I am aware that its there I find myself going on it daily to find out about different things. I think it is good the Google is now linking itself with YouTube.

No comments: