Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Let’s talk about shoes



What girl doesn’t love shoes? J.Crew has a variety of styles that they offer. You have everything from the embroidered critter flip flop to the Liza patterned peep toe heel. With such an enormous selection to choose from, you can find anything you are looking for. Most stores do have a selection of shoes that you can try on, although a lot of them are catalog/j.crew.com only. My personal opinion is, I love all the kinds of shoes they have. I have an array of their flip flop collection. They are my favorite to where in the summer. You have so many colors to shoes from. The dressier shoes they have are also very comfortable. I have purchased shoes for weddings and dances which I have also enjoyed and lastly, this past winter I purchased my first pair of wellies.

I hope you all love the selection of shoes as much as I do!

No comments: