Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Surf's Up******




J.Crew at the Beach……

The weather we have been having is awesome. It makes everyone want to get out and go relax at the beach. I know when I go to the beach I always want to have the perfect bathing suit, cover up and most importantly beach bag. The selection J.Crew has at the moment is awesome. I was on the website over the weekend and I came across a beautiful linen tunic. This is something that you can wear as a cover up to the beach or you can also dress it up and go out to a nice casual dinner in it. They also have a variety of new bathing suits. Many are in different styles so you are able to choose what works for you. The beach bag that I choose this week for one of the features items I think is a perfect beach bag. It’s white, big and goes with everything!

Check out all the great summer stuff they have.

Also…..for my marketing class we are still discussing the word we created a few weeks ago vquzeshuf. Google it and see what happens.

No comments: